Solved

problem assigning default values ​​to datetime and combobox

• 4 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Hello, good afternoon. I have a tab "summary" that contains fields of type date and I assign the default value (today) as well as in my header but the values ​​do not appear.
  • For confidentiality reasons I cannot show all the fields on the screen

in the corresponding fields (DAC) of my header and summary (detail DAC) I used: 
[PXDefault(typeof(AccessInfo.businessDate))]

but only works in the header date field (not in summary tab as you can see in the image above)

• the screen is a customization

can you help me please? thanks

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 4 July 2021, 06:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello, good afternoon. I have a tab "summary" that contains fields of type date and I assign the default value (today) as well as in my header but the values ​​do not appear.
  • For confidentiality reasons I cannot show all the fields on the screen

in the corresponding fields (DAC) of my header and summary (detail DAC) I used: 
[PXDefault(typeof(AccessInfo.businessDate))]

but only works in the header date field (not in summary tab as you can see in the image above)

• the screen is a customization

can you help me please? thanks

someone could solve this problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @eddiedaco, The above mentioned syntax is correct to get the default date and it should work i.e. [PXDefault(typeof(AccessInfo.businessDate))]

I can only say that please move the underscore (_) from the DAC declarations and check once.

DACField:

#region BiBidDate
        [PXDBDate()]
        [PXUIField(DisplayName = "Bid Date")]
[PXDefault(typeof(AccessInfo.businessDate), PersistingCheck = PXPersistingCheck.Nothing)]
        public virtual DateTime? BiBidDate { get; set; }
        public abstract class biBidDate : BqlDateTime.Field<biBidDate> { }
        #endregion

.aspx Code:

<px:PXDateTimeEdit ID="edBIBidDate" runat="server" DataField="BIBidDate" />

hope this helps!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved