Solved

Print Batch/Lot no. and expiry date on invoice

• 2 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I understand that Acumatica has the ability to input batch/lot no. and expiry for products in the backend. However, i would to know how would it be possible to display it on my invoices for the various items when i print the invoices for delivery.

We are in the medical consumables wholesale business, and each product or SKU has different batch/lot no. with different expiry dates.

Looking forward to your good advise. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Hughes Beausejour 5 April 2021, 16:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

The target fields and DACs have to be precisely identified. I could not locate them with labels ‘Batch/Lot no.’ and ‘expiry date’. Maybe you are referring to fields INLotSerialStatus.lotSerialNbr and INLotSerialStatus.expireDate.

To display these fields in a report you have to add the DAC/Table INLotSerialStatus in the Build Schema dialog window of the report in Acumatica report designer. You also need to define the table relation in the schema.

I think the relation can be made with ARTran field in your invoice context:  

LeftJoin<INLotSerialStatus
On<INLotSerialStatus.inventoryID, Equal<ARTran.inventoryID>,
And<INLotSerialStatus.lotSerialNbr, Equal<ARTran.lotSerialNbr>

Once the table relation is setup properly, the INLotSerialStatus fields can be added in the report.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved