Solved

New screen for custom table

• 25 August 2021
  • 2 replies

To start, I am very new to the Acumatica environment.. 

We have a customer that has a hosted Acumatica setup and needs a custom table (and its data) imported into the system.. So the scenario is that we need a customization project that will 

1. Create the table (if doesn’t already exist in database)
  2. Create the screen with all of the data fields form the table
  3. Have simple CRUD functionality

I am able to use the database script component of the customization project to create the table but I am having a tough time linking the new screen to the table/correct data fields. Then I am having a tough time with the simple CRUD functions in the graph. 

I am mostly looking for some examples or more thorough documentation on topics like this so I can dive in and learn how to do this the correct way.

Thanks in advance for any help

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 25 August 2021, 21:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ryanmoon32  Since you are new to Acumatica development, I would highly recommend you to go through the Application Developer (T200,T210, T220, T230 and etc.) certification.

In the portal you will have all the required materials, please go through the material you will get knowledge that required for developing customizations.

Login to Acumatica Portal (portal.acumatica.com) → Partners University → Content Library

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

(Naveen beat me to it. :)  )

I’d strongly recommend working your way through the Developer courses through the university.  There are six parts (T200..T250 and T280) and they’ll step you through the basics, including what you’re trying to do here.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved