Solved

Mobile app 404 error (page not found?)

• 10 August 2021
  • 1 reply

I have been trying to setup additional functionality to the mobile app but one function keeps throwing a “Server Error (404)” message.  (Yes, I know that 404 is page not found).
Even the example in the only documentation I have fails. (Documentation example for invoices from “2019 R1”.

Basically all I am trying to do is after displaying the list of Shipments, then tap on that shipment to change or edit it.  But the error occurs whenever I add the command of 

add containerAction "editDetail" {
      behavior = Open
      redirect = True
    }

Why does that generate that 404 error message?  And how do I correct that with 2020 R2?

icon

Best answer by jgrammer42 11 August 2021, 14:39

View original

1 reply

I found out the issue on my own.  

It is NOT well documented.  Like most of the mobile app coding, you have to dig and play “trial and error”.

What you have to do is in the site map, add the screen you want to go to for the “EditDetail” but you MUST set it as “visible = False”.  Otherwise that screen shows up as a widget in the mobile app, and the list screen you are coming from does not find it.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved