Solved

Load data from "selector b" depending on "selector a"

• 16 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Hello good night, I need to load the data of my "selector Phase Code" with the value that I select from the "selector Estimate Nbr".

Currently when I change the value of the “estimate Nbr selector”, the values ​​of the “PhaseCode selector” are not updated. I need them to be updated dependent on the Estimate Nbr selector

Example of mi Screen 

Example of PhaseCode DAC

#region IdPhaseCode
[PXDBString(15, IsUnicode = true, InputMask = "")]
[PXSelector(typeof(Search<CEEstimateEstimate.idPhaseCode, Where<CEEstimateEstimate.estimateNbr,Equal<CEBidLeveling.estimateNbr.FromCurrent>>>),
typeof(CEEstimateEstimate.idPhaseCode),
typeof(CEEstimateEstimate.idAccountGroup),
SubstituteKey = typeof(CEEstimateEstimate.idPhaseCode))]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Phase Code")]
public virtual string IdPhaseCode { get; set; }
public abstract class idPhaseCode : PX.Data.BQL.BqlString.Field<idPhaseCode> { }
#endregion

In the properties of PhaseCode and Estimate Nbr selectors i put the value of commit changes = true, and autoRfresh = true, but nothing happens.

I Use the reference this example.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43921265/update-selector-selection-with-another-selectors-selected-value

Can you helpme please or provide me with an example and I adapt it

Aditional.

• Is a customization project.
  • In the code: CEBidleveling is de header table.
  • In the code: CEEstimateEstimate has the phasecode to be loaded.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by eddiedaco 16 July 2021, 07:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @Naveen B  i resolve it! 

The code is the same only change this properties.

Estimate Nbr selector : CommitChanges = true;

PhaseCode selector: AutoRefresh = true;

The answer is on this page.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37053983/dynamically-changing-pxselector-in-acumatica

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @eddiedaco  You can have same selector code at the DAC level and then write a simple FieldUpdated event for “Estimate Nbr selector” and assign this value to the Phase Code field.

Did you try this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved