Solved

Load data from "selector b" depending on "selector a"

• 16 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Hello good night, I need to load the data of my "selector Phase Code" with the value that I select from the "selector Estimate Nbr".

Currently when I change the value of the “estimate Nbr selector”, the values ​​of the “PhaseCode selector” are not updated. I need them to be updated dependent on the Estimate Nbr selector

Example of mi Screen 

Example of PhaseCode DAC

#region IdPhaseCode
[PXDBString(15, IsUnicode = true, InputMask = "")]
[PXSelector(typeof(Search<CEEstimateEstimate.idPhaseCode, Where<CEEstimateEstimate.estimateNbr,Equal<CEBidLeveling.estimateNbr.FromCurrent>>>),
typeof(CEEstimateEstimate.idPhaseCode),
typeof(CEEstimateEstimate.idAccountGroup),
SubstituteKey = typeof(CEEstimateEstimate.idPhaseCode))]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Phase Code")]
public virtual string IdPhaseCode { get; set; }
public abstract class idPhaseCode : PX.Data.BQL.BqlString.Field<idPhaseCode> { }
#endregion

In the properties of PhaseCode and Estimate Nbr selectors i put the value of commit changes = true, and autoRfresh = true, but nothing happens.

I Use the reference this example.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43921265/update-selector-selection-with-another-selectors-selected-value

Can you helpme please or provide me with an example and I adapt it

Aditional.

• Is a customization project.
  • In the code: CEBidleveling is de header table.
  • In the code: CEEstimateEstimate has the phasecode to be loaded.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by eddiedaco 16 July 2021, 07:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @eddiedaco  You can have same selector code at the DAC level and then write a simple FieldUpdated event for “Estimate Nbr selector” and assign this value to the Phase Code field.

Did you try this?

Userlevel 2

Hi @Naveen B  i resolve it! 

The code is the same only change this properties.

Estimate Nbr selector : CommitChanges = true;

PhaseCode selector: AutoRefresh = true;

The answer is on this page.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37053983/dynamically-changing-pxselector-in-acumatica

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved