Solved

Is there a way to keep credit limit amount regardless the chosen "Verification rule"?

• 14 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,
         Currently, If I switch “credit verification ”from “Credit limit” to “disabled”, the previous set credit limit amount would be cleared.
        Actually, can I have this be kept instead of cleared. Because next time, or some time later, I would like to make the verification enabled and just use the same credit limit amount.

icon

Best answer by vkumar 16 October 2020, 05:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@Julia Golomidova @vkumar 
Thank you. You guys are always supporting us in time. It looks like the only way to do it at present.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @ray20,

In the out-of-the-box functionality, once the ‘Disabled’ Credit Verification value is selected, the system automatically changes the Credit Limit to 0.

To change the current system logic in this place one can explore customization.

With best regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi,

As a workaround, you may use the ‘Attributes’ on Customer profile.

• Create a new attribute for Credit limit
  • Add this on required Customer class
  • Update the credit limit manually before changing Credit verification setting on Customer profile

Hope this helps.

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved