Solved

If I create a custom data provider in a .cs file, can I ask support to place it in App_Code?

• 20 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

As per the subject, if I create a custom data provider in a .cs file, can I ask support to place it in App_Code in the hosted environment?  If not, how can I include it within a customization project so that it becomes available for use?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 21 April 2021, 07:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You don’t need to involve Acumatica support for that. Just place your code in a customization project and publish it normally.

Note that nowadays, the code gets published into App_RuntimeCode instead of App_Code to avoid a restart of the application.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ddunn,

Yes, you can request to add that file to the App_Code folder.

In the below article, the Acumatica team has given an example of custom data provider and added that file to App_code foler.

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2016/09/custom-integration-services-data.html

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved