Solved

How to validate the customization project locally?

• 11 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi Experts,

I’m working on the certification for 2021R2, and I got some validation errors from Acumatica(like “The error has been found in the SQL scripts. The project-specific database tables and columns must be mapped to DACs.Sql | Table1”).

I have fixed these errors, but I want to validate locally before I submit it. I know I can validate the project by the following steps. But I got the following message “No errors or warnings have been found during validation.Validation has completed successfully”.

Does any one have some idea about validating the customization projects locally?

Thanks,

Frank

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 12 October 2021, 22:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @FrankXi  You can validate the packages in your local instances.

Go to  → Customization Projects screen → Select the Package → Click on the Validate drop down action.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Hi @FrankXi  You can validate the packages in your local instances.

Go to  → Customization Projects screen → Select the Package → Click on the Validate drop down action.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Hi @Naveen B ,

Thanks for your reply. I konw I can validate the package by click “validate the highlight project”. In fact, I tried all these actions, and I got “No errors or warnings have been found during validation.Validation has completed successfully” as below screenshot.

But I think Acumatica has another validation to check the DAC and SQL scripts. Do you have any idea?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @FrankXi  I never received these kind of issues from Acumatica support team.

We can validate DAC fields, but I’m NOT sure how to validate the DAC along with SQL scripts. Acumatica support might use different tools which are NOT out of the box. It is better get to know from Acumatica support team.​​​​​​

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved