Solved

How to Reset "Selected Checkbox field" in acumatica panel

• 28 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

I have created a customized panel in “Sales Order” screen and this panel all user to add items to the SOLine.

After I click on “Apply” or “Cancel” button the selected check box should be cleared. How can i achieve this. 

I used PXBool for selected field it is not working. Is this field is controlled buttons?

Please help me on this

Regards,

Ramya

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 29 December 2021, 05:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @ramya15 

Can you try with View.Cache.Clear(); in Apply and Cancel button action after your logic execution. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @vivekm ,

Thanks for your response. 

I tried to execute the code as mentioned below. But it reset the “selected field checkbox”, once i refresh the entire screen. It doesn’t reset after i close and open the Panel.

Please check on this.

Regards,

Ramya

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ramya15  You can also below code after clearing the cache. The below code will refresh your View.

Graph.ViewName.View.RequestRefresh();

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @Naveen B

Graph.ViewName.View.RequestRefresh();  is working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ramya15 Awesome. Thanks for the confirmation :) 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved