Solved

How to Move Customized Action/Button place in existing screen

• 12 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Everyone,

We have requirement to add a new “Back Button” to the existing screen i.e. Preowned Vehicles Returns. I have added that button it is coming at end, we would like to move this button before Save action.

Could you please provide your thoughts here.

icon

Best answer by Dhiren Chhapgar 14 October 2020, 22:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@naveenb74 the buttons are displayed in the order they’re declared in your graph. The PXGraph<Graph, PrimaryView> constructor defines the standard navigation buttons, and they show up before any other button. You could use PXGraph<Graph> and declare all the buttons (save, cancel, add, delete, etc...) yourself. Brendan’s answer on this StackOverflow question provides more information as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Gabriel Michaud,

This screen is actually inherited from the Purchase Receipts screen (default Acumatica existing screen). 
As we have Graph declaration as like this - POReceiptEntry : PXGraph<POReceiptEntry, POReceipt>

getting that button at last.  In this case, how can we achieve this requirement? Please provide your thoughts.

Userlevel 2
Badge

You could use [Graph].Actions.Move method to arrange toolbar buttons.

Example:-

public class ReOrderActionExt : PXGraphExtension<SOOrderEntry>
{
public override void Initialize()
{
Base.Actions.Move(nameof(Base.action), nameof(Base.quickProcess), true);
}
}

I assume clicking on “Back button” should navigate to a screen listing pre-owned vehicles returns?

If that’s the case then, you should implement primary listing screen with entry point to your data entry screen. Framework will have “Back button” for you. You can refer out-of-box SO3010PL GI implementation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Dhiren, 

When we click on Back Button is redirecting to the list screen only but it does NOT default Generic Inquiry screen but it is a Custom Inquiry.

The above-given code is working as expected. Thank You very Much.

When I started my career on the Acumatica platform I learned many things from you when I worked on Amazon. Thanks a lot, Dhiren. :) 

Best Regards,
Naveen B

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved