Solved

How to modify Category list on Task screen?

• 3 June 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have a customer who wants to change the Categories list on the Task screen. It doesn’t appear that I can do this on either the new Workflow or in Automation Steps.

Where would I do this?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 3 June 2021, 16:03

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@donnadeskins55 

NOT from the Automation Steps, I think It was done at the Fields in the customization package like below. please find the screenshots for reference.

Before hide the Category field from Customization Package

Hiding the field from Fields in Customization package

Field hidden in Tasks screen

Hope this helps!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for the reply!

I’m actually trying to change what’s in the dropdown list for the Category field. This is what’s currently there:

The customer would like a different list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sorry, I was understood differently.

Please add list to this screen (Events and Task Categories - EP204040), you will get these values in that “Category” field in Task screen

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thank you so much!

I was making it way more complicated than it needed to be, lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

haha :) I hope you got the required solution.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Just used this- thank you @Naveen B 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@AWelty24  Most Welcome :) 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga

do you know by any chance what could be the reason for the system not showing the selected colors in the Tasks screen (EP404000)? 

I managed the colors and categories in the Event and Task Categories EP204040 screen.

Greetings from Germany

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved