Solved

How to get values from Document details tab to another custom tab(grid) on same screen based on conditions

• 28 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi All,

I’m trying to pass few fields  value from document details tab to another custom tab on same screen(subcontract). here i need to filter and carry forward only the non stock item type =”N” from document lines to my custom tab.

I already created a view to bring the fields from Document details to my custom tab, but not sure how to apply the filter condition for the view. could anyone please help me on this.

Regards,

Ramya

icon

Best answer by jinin 28 November 2021, 19:01

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ramya15 

You can join the InventoryItem table and check the condition. 

Please refer the below code sample

PXSelectJoin<POLine, InnerJoin<InventoryItem, On<POLine.inventoryID,Equal<InventoryItem.inventoryID>>>,Where<POLine.orderNbr,Equal<Current<POOrder.orderNbr>>,
And<POLine.orderType, Equal<Current<POOrder.orderType>>,And<InventoryItem.ItemType,Equal<INItemTypes.nonStockItem>>>>> ViewName;

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Jinin,

Thank you so much for the response.

But my scenario is to filteronly “Non-stock Item Type”  in non-stock items from Document detail lines. Non-stock is having the other types as mentioned in the below screenshot. Please help me on this.

Regards,

Ramya

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ramya15,

Can you try the BQL and check once.

PXSelectJoin<POLine, InnerJoin<InventoryItem, On<POLine.inventoryID,Equal<InventoryItem.inventoryID>>>,Where<POLine.orderNbr,Equal<Current<POOrder.orderNbr>>,
And<POLine.orderType, Equal<Current<POOrder.orderType>>,And<InventoryItem.ItemType,Equal<INItemTypes.nonStockItem>>>>> MOSTesting;

Let me know if not working.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @jinin,

Thank you so much!!

It is working as expected. Today I learnt new thing, you are great.

Thank you,

Ramya

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved