Solved

How I can save each grid in its own table

• 23 November 2021
  • 4 replies

How I can save each grid in its own table (Even if I click on save at the level of each grid nothing is saved)

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 24 November 2021, 14:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello Hamza, 

It’s not really clear what you are asking about. 

I think the good way to start would be to complete T200, T210 and T220 trainings that you can find here:

https://openuni.acumatica.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello Hamza, 

I see. Normally, Acumatica does not support save button per control. Standard save button saves everything on the screen. 

As for the code that you have, please try to rename the SaveMaster to Save. I think that may help. 

I have three tabs and in each tab I have a grid I cannot save each one in its own table.

I did his 3 parts T200, T210, T220

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello Hamza, 

This is just a finding nothing related to your issue of saving the record. But you have an issue with the search filter on the selector. Noticed that the grid details are copy pasted same for all the tabs that have have same FastFilterFields columns.

Thanks, 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved