Solved

How can i override the process button in the Process order screen(SO501000)

• 21 April 2021
  • 3 replies

How can i override the process button in the Process order screen(SO501000)

icon

Best answer by Django 21 April 2021, 16:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This blog post gives you the general idea.

https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2018/10/override-action-confirmation-dialog.html

Let us know if you have more specific questions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@jahnavik45 what are you looking to do in particular? There’s a number of pitfalls to overriding this specific process, but starting in 2020 R2 the internals have been refactored, making it much easier than before to extend and customize. I’ve done numerous customizations to the Create Shipment process and might be able to help...

@Gabriel Michaud i want do some sorting dynamically based on the inventoryid,order type ,product type  dynamically based on the levels which we provide on the header filters on process and process all action  before create shipment action is called and we need to pass that sorted list to the create shipment .can you please let me know is there any possible way to do this 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved