Question

Help! How to change appointment workflow type in service order type settings?

• 28 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Does anybody know how to change the appointment workflow type in the service order type settings?

We have a customized workflow already created, but I don’t see where we can specify the new workflow for this service order type.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@raphrf I honestly can’t remember. I don’t think I ended up figuring it out, but it’s been so long and I have since moved into a new role and company. If I end up attempting this again, I’ll be sure to update with my findings. 

Hello @sean21 ,

Here the Appointment Workflow Type is read-only, The system shows the Simple option if a user has selected the RegularRoute, or Internal category in the Behavior box

reference: https://help-2021r1.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=06fd8a36-dd81-4df9-b609-92c3d552c542

Hope this is helpful.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Did you find an answer?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@natesansivarama44 yeah I’ve read this. I’m trying to figure out where in my customization project do I associate the new workflow with either a behavior or service order type… 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved