Solved

Exporting customization project

• 6 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is my first time doing a customization outside the T190 training course. In a local environment I created a customization project with four new fields.  They are just text fields with no logic behind them.  Everything works fine in the local environment.  I then exported the customization and imported it into another instance.  On the second instance the database fields got created and the text boxes show on the form.  Unfortunately the fields don’t have any labels and data won’t save to those fields.  I’m not sure if the extension library I created got moved to the second instance.  The version of my local instance is 21.108.0032 and the version of the other instance is 21.104.0018.  Not sure if that will make a difference or not. Attached is my customization project.  

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 6 August 2021, 17:39

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @vpoulson In the above provided package I do not see the extension DAC for the PMProject. 
Please add that 4 fields in the PMProject Extension DAC and publish the package.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @Naveen B .  That fixed it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great :) Thanks for the update..

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Naveen B.  Since I already had the extension files already, is there a way to attach the existing code file or will I always need to copy and paste the code?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Once you moved your extension library, you can delete it from your package code

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved