Solved

Default Warehouse in BOM Materials grid

• 10 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am trying to grab the Default Warehouse field in Stock Items screen and insert it to BOM Material grid (Warehouse) as shown below:

I tried overriding the field but failed to get the desired result by inserting the code is as shown below:

using PX.Data.ReferentialIntegrity.Attributes;
using PX.Objects.CM;
using System.Collections;
using PX.Data;
using PX.Objects.IN;
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using PX.Objects.AM.Attributes;
using PX.Common;
using PX.Objects.CS;
using PX.Data.WorkflowAPI;
using PX.Objects;
using PX.Objects.AM;

namespace PX.Objects.AM
{
public class BOMMaint_Extension : PXGraphExtension<BOMMaint>
{
#region Event Handlers

[PXDefault(typeof(Search<InventoryItemCurySettings.dfltSiteID, Where<InventoryItem.inventoryID, Equal<Current<AMBomMatl.inventoryID>>>>), PersistingCheck = PXPersistingCheck.Nothing)]
public abstract class siteID : PX.Data.BQL.BqlInt.Field<siteID> { }

protected Int32? _SiteID;
[PXRestrictor(typeof(Where<INSite.active, Equal<True>>), PX.Objects.IN.Messages.InactiveWarehouse, typeof(INSite.siteCD), CacheGlobal = true)]
[Site]
[PXForeignReference(typeof(Field<siteID>.IsRelatedTo<INSite.siteID>))]
public virtual Int32? SiteID
{
get
{
return this._SiteID;
}
set
{
this._SiteID = value;
}
}
protected virtual void AMBomMatl_SiteID_CacheAttached(PXCache cache)
{

}
#endregion
}
}

icon

Best answer by mvolshteyn 11 November 2021, 14:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@ericklasimin61 , why does the PXDefault attribute search in the InventoryItemCurySettings table?

try using the standard InventoryItem table - the same as in the Where clause:

Search<InventoryItem.dfltSiteID, Where<InventoryItem.inventoryID, Equal<Current<AMBomMatl.inventoryID>>>>)

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @mvolshteyn , to answer your question, it’s because the data class indicates that as shown below:

On another note, I tried using InventoryItem instead of InventoryItemCurySettings but I failed to get the desired result as well.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@ericklasimin61 , I only now noticed that you ry to customize Graph, but declare the field (include class referring to field and also publc property) as if you are customizing a DAC. Also notice that if you decide to customize a DAC, PXDefault attribute should follow the field name class declaration

So, either of two versions should work:

Customize BLC

public class BOMMaint_Extension : PXGraphExtension<BOMMaint>
{

[PXMergeAttributes(Method = MergeMethod.Append)]

[PXDefault(typeof(Search<InventoryItem.dfltSiteID, Where<InventoryItem.inventoryID, Equal<Current<AMBomMatl.inventoryID>>>>), PersistingCheck = PXPersistingCheck.Nothing)]
protected virtual void AMBomMatl_SiteID_CacheAttached(PXCache cache)
{

}
}

Customize DAC:

public class AMBOmMatlExtensionDefSite : PXCacheExtension<AMBomMatl>
{
#region rederault SiteId

public abstract class siteID : PX.Data.BQL.BqlInt.Field<siteID> { }
protected Int32? _SiteID;
[PXMergeAttributes(Method = MergeMethod.Append)]
[PXDefault(typeof(Search<InventoryItem.dfltSiteID, Where<InventoryItem.inventoryID, Equal<Current<AMBomMatl.inventoryID>>>>),
PersistingCheck = PXPersistingCheck.Nothing)]

public virtual Int32? SiteID
{
get
{
return this._SiteID;
}
set
{
this._SiteID = value;
}
}

#endregion
}

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @mvolshteyn , I tried appending the code below to the corresponding field by finding the field and customizing the field itself as shown below, but couldn’t get it to work. Am I doing it wrong?

As for DAC customization, it works perfectly!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@ericklasimin61 , you seem to enter this code in a wrong place

in the left-hand menu of the Customizations screen, you need to select the Code option (you seem to have selected the Data Access)

then click ‘+’ and select either Graph Extension or DAC Extension (which really does not matter, since you only need the correct ‘using’ list from the temptates), then select the corresponding graph/DAC 

in the opening code editor field, replace the public class declaration with either of the code pieces provided

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved