Solved

Data source of object name combobox in import scenario screen

• 11 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I want to create a dropdown list and feed it with the same data as the object name field in the import scenario screen.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 12 November 2021, 12:00

View original

4 replies

Hello, 

i want to know the data source of these two dropdown in image below.
I want to create two dropdown in a Customized screen which contains:
1-target object (object linked to invoice)
2-fields name

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @snoopez206  

In the Import Scenarios,

Target Object →  The name of the functional object of the graph the Acumatica ERP form is based on.

Field Name → The name of the field or action of the functional object selected in the Target Object column 

Coming to your requirement, can you please let us know, in which screen you wanted to create the customization columns and what you wanted to do with the import scenario?​​​​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @snoopez206  Can you confirm my understanding below?

For instance, If I wanted to update the Stock Items screen “Status” field, in the import scenario you wanted to see the dropdown list with all the statuses (Active, Inactive, and etc..) and assign the value to the object.

If yes, I don’t think it is possible in import scenarios screen. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @snoopez206 were you able to figure this one out? Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved