Solved

Customization Project publishing in multiple tenants environment

• 8 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello, 

Can I have more materials or guide on the mechanism of publishing/unpublishing of customization projects in multiple tenants environment?
       Sometimes, I did get confused.

Sometimes, I published a project in tenant A, it does effect on tenant B, even if I did not publish in tenant b and I did not choose publish to multiple tenants selection.

Sometimes, I have to choose the publish to multiple tenants selection or the publishing won’t work on other tenants.
          Can I know more about the inside mechanism .

icon

Best answer by vkumar 8 December 2020, 05:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ray20 

Here is the documentation link which explains this better.

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(8))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=f2cc0701-101e-48c1-8500-31eca30fea96

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi @ray20 

Here is the documentation link which explains this better.

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(8))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=f2cc0701-101e-48c1-8500-31eca30fea96

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Thank you, I will read later

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

What is the correct sequence to follow if I have two tenants and three customization packets and want to deploy as such:

Customization T1 T2
Project A X X
Project B X  
Project C   X

Userlevel 5
Badge

I would also like to know the answer to Kyle’s question. Is it possible to run different customizations across diffferent tenants?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved