Solved

Copy Data to Linked Orders

• 11 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have created a Custom Filed on the Production Order called Job Number. Historically we have used this work with complex Parent Child issues (Yes I know we could use Product Number however we manually assign these job codes) I want the Job Number to auto populate on the linked order. What is the best way to accomplish this? 

icon

Best answer by KishoK 12 May 2021, 07:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Specify auto-numbering attribute for the given order field, based on the given job order numbers

Userlevel 2

You can overide the persisting method (save event) of linked order screen to query back the parent order (production order) and get the respective job number, then you can assign the retrieved job number to linked orders 

Userlevel 4
Badge

You can override the persisting method (save event) of the linked order screen to query back the parent order (production order) and get the respective job number, then you can assign the retrieved job number to linked orders 

That would be the best route as this field needs to be set manually. I was looking for the save event but was missing it. I will look a little deeper. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved