Solved

business event - not recognizing a customer location that does exist

• 18 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’m a business event noob…. I feel like this is 99% complete and someone from this community could get this over the goal line. 

See screenshots below. I created a custom GI to list project records. The business event is supposed to create a new service order via import scenario when a new project has been created. The business event doesn’t process because “location can’t be found in the system”, however that location does in fact exist. Does anybody know what I’m missing or doing wrong? 

icon

Best answer by Irina 20 January 2021, 14:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello Sean,

I have a guess that there is no need to have = sign in the following row:

To troubleshoot your issue further, please attach GI/scenario in the .xml format.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Just attached the business event, custom GI, and import scenario in XML! Thanks for your help!

I just removed the equals sign and it worked (sort of)! A new service order was created but the ProjectID in the service order was “X - Non-Project Code” when it should have matched the actual project number. I’ll keep troubleshooting as well.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I just needed to change the status of the project from “In Planning” to “Active” and it worked!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved