Solved

Adding Branch column to Incoming Payments (AP301100)

• 14 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The grid portion of the screen is coming from APTran so I tried adding Branch to the grid. However, the column remains invisible. I tried forcing Visible to True but that didn’t make it appear.

Is there additional logic that’s hiding out somewhere preventing the Branch column from appearing?

icon

Best answer by Django 15 April 2021, 18:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Naveen B - well, maybe it was a browser cache issue.  This morning it is there. Thank you for your assistance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @ddunn ,

In the Bill and Adjustments screen (AP301000), under the Document Details, tab the default “Branch” field will available in the APTran table and that will be visible on the screen. Please find the screenshot for reference.

In your case, I’m assuming that there is some customization that is NOT showing the Branch field. Can you please unpublish your customization and verify once.

Default Acumatica screen AP301000

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Naveen B,

This is for the Incoming Payments (AP301100) screen which is part of the AP Document Recognition functionality.  The grid on that screen is also using the APTran DAC but the Branch field doesn’t want to appear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ddunn  I’m sorry and its my bad. I was looking into another screen.

But when we redirected to the “AP301100” for me it is NOT redirecting to “Incoming Documents”, but still redirected to the “Bills and Adjustments” screen. Please find the attached screenshot below.

In this screen, Branch field is available for me.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved