Question

Add Report Dropdown Button 2021 R1

• 17 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Sales Orders used to have a REPORTS drop down menu where I could add in reports etc. I seem to be missing that now with the upgrade to 2021 R1. How do I re-add the reports drop down button?

5 replies

As an add-on to this, I am trying to add a report drop down on my SO’s of type TR. There is no report drop-down on that screen and I don’t see a “TR” workflow, which seems odd to me too. Is this missing?

Userlevel 1

Hey Michael, so this is how I do it with a customization in 2020R1. I know they added new UI tools for this with the new version, but this should still work.

The Actions, Inquiry & Reports folders are there on most screens, but are automatically hidden when empty. To reveal them again, try adding actions to them. You can do this in the initialize method of an SOOrder graph extension.

public override void Initialize()
{
MyActionName.SetVisible(true);
Base.report.AddMenuAction(MyActionName);
}

The method shouldn’t be empty as I added a report to it. I’m thinking the issue is the lack of a SO with type TR workflow. I can add a report to the interface, but it only appears on SO’s of type SO. Anyone know if it’s due me enabling the report on the wrong workflow? Below are the workflows I am seeing (I made the Sales Order workflow at the bottom)

My options when making a new workflow are:

Again, nothing about SO’s of type TR. I’m at a loss as how to modify this screen at this point.

Anyone know how to access SO’s of type TR in the Customization screens. This is starting to create issues in our workflow.

Is this an error with 2021 R1? Can anyone modify SO’s of type TR in the new interface?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved