Acumatica Developer Chat at irc.freenode.net #acumatica

• 16 October 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi Acumatica Developers-

I am pretty new to this community, and I have always found it helpful to be able to live chat about issues when they arise. I think Acumatica deserves its own IRC channel for this purpose, so I created #acuamtica on irc.freenode.net. 

If you’re not familiar with IRC, you can see some getting started info here:https://freenode.net/kb/answer/chat

I’ll be hanging out there are a lot for the time being, so stop by if you want to schmooze. I am not an expert in Acumatica (yet), but I can discuss programming and will be working my way through the tutorials on here and learning the Acumatica Framework as I go, so we can discuss if you are in the same boat.

Thanks,

Jonathan

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved