Solved

Support ticket

• 16 January 2023
  • 7 replies

I am trying to make a high-level support ticket with Acumatica Support team and it only lets me open an education related support ticket. This does not allow me to open a support ticket for a clients problem? how do i enable the non-education support ticket?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 16 January 2023, 19:11

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @CAllaire 

You will need to reach out to an administrator of your account to assist. They will have to give you the correct rights to open support tickets. 

Where in training does it show how to do this? I have administrative access to my client.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Where in training does it show how to do this? I have administrative access to my client.

Who handles your Acumatica support account? They would be able to assist. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @CAllaire  It seems ROLEs are not assigned to you.

User permission roles are a self-serve item for the partners, meaning that anyone at your company with the Account Management role permission can update contact roles.If they update your user role profile to include "Partner Consultant". This will give you access to the Case Management role, as requested. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thanks all!  I gave him the admin for their account and he is all set.

@Heidi Dempsey 

It is possible that you can give me access to my account to generate tickets? 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jcesar - You would want to work with your partner or business account admin for this access.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved