Project Manager Summary Report

• 11 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Do you need the ability to send a project summary report to your project managers on a consistent basis, that shows the details for each of their projects similar to the Project Summary inquiry (PMGI0025)? 

If yes, 

• How often would you send the report if it could be scheduled and sent automatically? 
  • What other information do you need besides what’s already available on the Project Summary inquiry? 

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Thank you, @pchappell19

I want to make sure we have the ability to do what we’ve always done but I also like your idea to add it to the dashboard. I’ll have to see what it would take. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I think sending on a scheduled basis is “doing it the way we’ve always done it.”  I would prefer to see a widget that “reminds” the project manager that they need to update their forecast.

In fact, a widget that included “the stuff in need to do this week” irrespective of the task would be fantastic.  In addition to the project forecast reminder, it could include:

• Invoices/time-sheets I need to approve
  • Expiring compliance items (e. g. what’s going to expire in the next 30 days?)
  • Which subs are falling behind in their pay requests

Of course, this idea could also be extended by Role and not be confined to Project Management.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved