Looking to Connect with Construction Module Users

• 19 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Anyone out there using Acumatica Construction module with an external scheduling tool (or Service Module)?  What about a sales estimating tool?  Looking to connect with companies that are using either Acumatica or partner software for scheduling, time keeping, and sales estimating to get some advice, pros / cons, etc. of these solutions. My company has been using Acumatica ERP now for about a year (I am new to the role, company and Acumatica) BUT we are now ready to implement some additional enhancements and/or tools that can be leverage to support overall efficiency and growth of the organization.

Thanks!!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@mploplis, happy to connect you with some customers and or/partners that have this experience. Pat Chappell, who messaged you above, is a great resource. If you need an add’l info or contacts, please email me, mike.gillum@acumatica.com 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am a construction partner that has been in the industry for almost 40 years and am happy to be a resource to you and your current partner.  Would you like to have them contact me? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved