Solved

Is there any way to hide a Construction project?

• 27 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have some Construction Projects that we will not be using and have attachments to them so they cannot be deleted. Can they be hidden from the rest of the Active projects?

icon

Best answer by mike.gillum 28 January 2022, 23:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @bjeter94 

I would recommend setting those projects to a Status of Cancelled or Suspended. This will remove them from your Active Projects list. To suspend or cancel, click on the three dots or ellipsis and you will see the options to Cancel or Suspend. You will still be able to see it in the All Projects Filter and of course you cold sort/filter that as well but you will no longer see it in your Active Projects view. Screen grabs below:

Best,

Mike Gillum

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @bjeter94 

You may explore using restriction group ‘Project access’ (ScreenID:PM102000) would help restrict access to specific Projects to one or more users.

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=153cba21-ff36-4723-bc26-c845974616f4

Hope this helps. 

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @bjeter94 

You may explore using restriction group ‘Project access’ (ScreenID:PM102000) would help restrict access to specific Projects to one or more users.

https://help-2021r2.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=153cba21-ff36-4723-bc26-c845974616f4

Hope this helps. 

Regards,

This was going to be my suggestion as well. You can restrict access by User. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved