Question

How do we get supplier prices coming thru into estimation tab on project quote

• 9 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We use the project quote module and I want to be able to see our current cost from the default vendor supplier price list for any item added to the estimation tab. Currently it seems that the only costing that populates on the tab is the average or last cost (not sure which one) which is all well and good for inventory we stock, but no good for items that are new that we have not yet stocked but want to quote, for example, i have just imported 12,000 non stock items and corresponding supplier price worksheet and sales price work sheet, so it is easy to see what we “should” sell an item for, but no way to see what margin we will make at those prices. It would be fantastic if in the inventory item screen under prices, there was a “current best price” field that updated with either the latest inventory average pricing or, if not available, the best supplier price on file. 

very interested to learn from anyone successfully using project quotes for estimation like this. 

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Daniel,

This is a good idea. I recommend you posting this in Product Ideas so people can vote on it. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Daniel,

This is a good idea. I recommend you posting this in Product Ideas so people can vote on it. 

i’d like to, but it seems i am not qualified enough in this forum to do that, maybe @Naveen B might be able to for me?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved