Solved

HCM Tradeseal

• 25 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all,

Do any of you use HCM Tradeseal for Certified payroll and union reporting with Paycor payroll?

Thanks, 

Kay

icon

Best answer by rhooper91 1 February 2023, 04:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @khowe86,

I have talked with Steve, their CEO, and he is very knowledgeable about the payroll process. We went through how the time would be entered, reviewed, processed, and then imported into Acumatica and it seemed like a good overall solution. Being a VAR, we haven’t had the need to use or implement the solution for a client yet just given the nature of our current pipeline, but I have definitely reserved HCM Tradeseal as a solution in my backpocket. I would absolutely recommend reaching out and seeing if he would be able to help and asking any additional questions you might have. Steve is always willing to help in whatever way he can. hello@hcmtradeseal.com

All the best in your search!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @rhooper91, :)

Thanks for the insight!  I have asked Tradeseal for references.  Once we get further, I know they will provide them.

Best,

Kay

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved