Question

System Monitor Queue - Push Notification Queue Processing Time Threshold

• 22 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We are seeing an issue where the System Monitor Queue - Push Notification Queue Processing Time Threshold is resetting back to 2 seconds after each app restart. Does anyone know how to permanently set this so that it doesn’t keep reverting?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @ckwiat46 

Have you tried to restart the dispatcher and then change the Processing Time Threshold?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

from ACM support on this issue

This is expected behavior, in 22R1 and earlier we do not store these settings. It will reset by default to 2s if the site is restarted.

In 22R2 we store this setting in the DB and hence a restart will not reset the value.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@kbeatty21 yes, i have since tried that, and after each app restart, it defaults back to 2 seconds instead of the 5 seconds i placed in there. I tried to change and then restart the dispatcher, and also restarted the dispatcher and then set it. any other ideas? is this a value that needs to be changed at the server config level or something?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ckwiat46 - were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved