Solved

Restore snapshot get error

• 1 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I create a snapshot with option: Settings and Business Account exception Attachments (since the option Full give the file up to a TB)

then export it and import to another environment and I got the following error:

It seems like the new instance is missing some dll. How could I export it from source environment?

icon

Best answer by sweta68 14 June 2023, 15:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @mrthanhkhoi 

When exporting a snapshot with the "Settings and Business Account exception Attachments" option to import it into another environment, note that attachments will not be included in the exported file. This option is chosen to reduce the file size compared to the "Full" option, which can be up to a terabyte (TB) in size. Ensure the import process completes successfully and verify the applied settings and business account data in the target environment. If attachment files are needed, consider separate migration methods for transferring them.

May be this is the issue.

Hope, it helps.!

Regards,

Sweta

Badge +11

Since you excluded attachments, the files in customization packages have also been excluded.

You may have two options:

1. Export the customization packages from the original site, one package at a time, and import them into the other site
  2. Add a new snapshot config which will include the customizations’ files

If you’re interested in the second option, I can add more details

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved