Solved

Outlook add-in logging in but not loading menu

• 12 August 2022
  • 5 replies

My outlook add-in logs in successfully but then I just see the spinning Microsoft hourglass and no menu items load.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Julia Golomidova 23 August 2022, 09:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @iacook28,

If you are using Outlook on the Web, please, refer to the following KB article and see if the solution provided there helps.

Using the https link unfortunately made no difference..stumped!

If you are running in local make sure you run in HTTPS link.

Thank you for the reply. I had removed the add-in before upgrading, performed the upgrade then regenerated the Manifest.xml file and added it to outlook web client again.

I’m not using Exchange so I don’t think the notes there help. Still getting the revolving wheel unfortunately.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @iacook28 

Is this your first time logging in with Outlook? If not, does the Add-In maybe need updated? Have you gone to a new version of Acumatica recently? Or is this the first time you have encountered this?

You could also check this from the help documentation:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved