Solved

Native UPS Integration - How to setup UPS label to print from Acumatica

• 30 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I was hoping to get some help setting up a UPS shipping label to print from Acumatica. Does anyone know the requirements to setup the UPS shipping label so it prints after the Shipment has been confirmed on a Sales Order? We are using native Acumatica UPS integration.

Thanks, 

Eric

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 30 April 2021, 21:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@etrojan73 unattended printing of the labels to a label printer is possible with Acumatica DeviceHub. Here’s a video @Doug Johnson recorded a while back: 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was able to figure this out on my own but I’m having trouble getting the shipping labels to print. When I go to the Shipment after it’s been confirmed, I select Actions→ Print Labels. When I do this nothing the label downloads in the bottom of the screen. Looking for a way to print this to the UPS label printer automatically without having to select it. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved