Solved

How to Reset All passwords

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi ,

How can we reset all passwords at once.  Is it possible to reset all user passwords to a one passwords  at once?

Thank you,

Dulanjana

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 26 July 2022, 15:51

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dsenevirathne54 

You can use an update command at database level as mentioned on following post to update all users with single password. 

Else, you can use an import scenario to perform the same from UI (recommended).

On following post, if you remove the condition to check the user name and set a condition for the CompanyID ( Tenant for which password change should apply).

Reset Admin password | Community (acumatica.com)

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @vkumar ,

I tried a import scenario and didn't work. Appreciate if Could you help me with the import scenario. (sample import scenario).

Thank you,

Dulanjana 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dsenevirathne54 

Please send me your import scenario xml file. Will check. 

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @vkumar,

Please refer the attached.

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dsenevirathne54 - were you ever able to find a solution for this issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @chris,

Unfortunately this is not yet solved

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @dsenevirathne54  I just worked on this import scenario and verified it. This is working as expected.

Please find the import scenario mapping below for reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Naveen Boga ,

Thank you for your support.

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved