Solved

How to register mobile device app

• 6 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

On 2020R1, when I login on the mobile app it is not registering new devices. I have several that have been registered previously but I can’t get any to register anymore. Is there a way to register manually or do I have to submit a support ticket?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 6 November 2020, 07:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ervin41 

To register mobile device, the only requirement is to ‘enable push notifications for the Acumatica ERP mobile app and sign in to the system at least once’.

Check if steps to enable Push notification are done correctly. Here is the documentation link which explains the process of enabling Push notification :

https://help-2020r1.acumatica.com/(W(5))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=f7b537e9-b3c4-4bb9-82cb-546dd24a6c76

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Userlevel 1

Hi @ervin41 

To register mobile device, the only requirement is to ‘enable push notifications for the Acumatica ERP mobile app and sign in to the system at least once’.

Check if steps to enable Push notification are done correctly. Here is the documentation link which explains the process of enabling Push notification :

https://help-2020r1.acumatica.com/(W(5))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=f7b537e9-b3c4-4bb9-82cb-546dd24a6c76

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Agreed, the documentation does specify how it should work however the mobile device does not register in the users devices list when logging in. It does work in my Acumatica Staging environment so I’m guessing a configuration issue.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved