Solved

How to automate default email templates

• 26 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello,

We have below requirement to trigger an automated email to the customers.

Requirement

1. We have created the new Notification Template in Acumatica. 
  2. When we create a form in Magento, that activity will be created in Acumatica as Opportunity. - This part working fine.
  3. We have triggered an email with that Notification Template and observed everything workign fine.
  4. But we are pending with automation email part. As soon as opportunity is created in Acumatica, it should trigger an email to client.  

Could you please let know how to achevie this part.

Best Regards,
Naveen B

icon

Best answer by vkumar 26 October 2020, 11:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Vijay,

Thanks a lot for your response with detailed steps.

I have configured same as suggested, it working for me :)

thanks a lot, Vijay.

Best Regards,
Naveen B

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please note that this approach could be used with any document in Acumatica. For another example, refer to the How to create an automation notification for an ACH payment for a specific vendor article.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Naveen,

• Have you created an automation notification to trigger the email on step#3
  • If yes, what screen have you selected on Automation notification
  • If not, let us know what has been done to trigger the email on step#3

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Naveen

Here is a sample scenario to trigger an email to Customer contact on creating an opportunity. 

• Create an automation notification on Opportunity screen
  • You can click on ‘Create new’ on Opportunity screen > Notification option (CR304000)
  • On Automation notification screen, enter the Subject, and notification body
  • On Addresses tab, you can select ‘Document : Contact->Email 
  • On Fields tab, select ‘OpportunityID’. So, on creating of new Opportunity, the notification will trigger

• The Email will generate when you create an opportunity. You can create a schedule to process the notification on ‘Send Notification’  screen.

Hope this helps. I have tested this scenario on my demo instance and it works fine.

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved