Solved

How to add cumulative Ex Cost total in approval maps for purchase order lines?

• 19 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have an approval map for PO order total between 5K ad 50K for PO lines having “X” project code.

But if there are multiple lines having different project codes, how can I just pick up my lines with “X” project code and add up Ext Cost Amount , if the total of these lines over 5000 then it’ll send it to approver, but if this total is less than 5k no need to go to approver.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 19 July 2022, 15:15

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Foujan ,

I see two fields that may work. Did you try the highlighted choices below?

It’s unclear whether the Line Total in this example will also consider the condition on the third line and then sum based on the total of Project X lines only.  Is possible and would need testing.

Also, I don’t know the difference between field ‘Line Total’ and field ‘LineTotal - Line Total’. Hopefully one will work for you.

Hi @Foujan 

How did you manage to resolve it ? I guess you had to create some customization to add additional fields on the PO header for calcualting the total ?

Rgds

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved