Solved

Not being able to access the Product Idea section

• 14 January 2022
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey Everyone, I recently created my account using my company email but for some reason I can’t access the product ideas section on here. Everything else is fine but when it comes to this area of the community I get the following message: 

Have anyone experienced this before or could give me a hint on how to get access to the product Ideas? I shared this message with some of my colleagues here that also have access to the portal and they don’t recall going through this error.

Thanks y’ll in advance!

Brian 

icon

Best answer by Chris Hackett 14 January 2022, 19:18

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @wxbrian - It appears your company didn’t get attached to your profile initially. We have fixed it. You will need to sign out and back in for the change to take effect here on the community. Cheers!

Userlevel 2

Thank you so much @Chris Hackett, I just signed out and back again and I see that I have gained access to the product Ideas page. Thanks for your help.

I am having the same issue as listed above (not able to access Product Ideas section).  Can someone assist me?  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Sbertsch - It appears your company didn’t get attached to your profile initially. We have fixed it. You will need to sign out and back in for the change to take effect here on the community. Cheers!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Facing the same issue. Kindly provide solutions/suggestions.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Harshita  - this account only has “registered guest” access because it’s not tied to a business account. If you have another account tide to your business account you should use that for full access. You may also check with your business account owner and have them add this account (email) to your business account. They should make sure to also provide you with the required access rights when they add. 

Hello, I’m also having the same issue. How can this be fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @cberwaldt - -It appears your business account didn’t have the correct role assigned in CRM. I fixed that but you will need to logout/login to the community for it to take effect there. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Hi @Chris Hackett , could you please help me? I’m having the same issue as @wxbrian . Actually, we work in the same company. Thanks!

Hi @Chris Hackett , make that 2. I also don’t have access to some community discussions. Looks like the same issue. Could you take a look at my account as well?

I also work with @wxbrian and @GastonRuggeri  

Thanks!

​Please could you add @karunafrontier as well? thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @karunafrontier , @RamsayCh , @GastonRuggeri - I reached out to support on this as there were so many of you. Here is their response: “We have corrected all the accounts with this domain.” You will need to sign out / in to the community for the changes to take effect.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved