Solved

How to resolve "order does not contain any items planned for shipment on"

• 25 January 2023
  • 10 replies

I am creating orders from a mobile application when they are sent to Acumatica and I want to complete the Shipment I get this error message:
order does not contain any items planned for shipment on.

Is it some field that I am not sending?

Best regards,

icon

Best answer by aargenzio 30 January 2023, 17:39

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @aargenzio 

Do you have an automation schedule creating the shipment record for the order line items that are in stock?  The shipment record has to exist first prior to completing the shipment.  Many clients automate the creation of the shipment records by scheduling the shipment creation on the Process Orders screen to happen on a recurring basis throughout the day depending on your latency requirement.

It might also be that you do not have available quantity to generate the shipment.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

HI @aargenzio 

A few things to verify:

What is the Requested on Date for the Sales Order?

What is the Ship on Date for the line item?

Is there Qty available?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @aargenzio 

In Addition @kandybeatty49 

Can you put the Sales order in Hold status,

Refresh the quantities at SO order Line level Items and save the documents.

Now try to create a shipment.

Additionally Look at the suggestion in the below article provide by me

Thanks

Hello everyone.

Thank you for all your answers. Let me explain better what is the procedure that I am doing

Orders sent from the app all arrive with open status.

Once the order is in Acumatica, proceed to create shipment

And this is when it shows the error

Could it be that I am not sending all the necessary fields to Acumatica?

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @aargenzio 

Maybe just to check another use case, which gives us a similar error. Can you please share the settings of the Order Type RT? In particular, can you share the settings on the Template tab?

I’m suspecting that the RT order type possibly requires stock allocation, and at the time of the order creation the allocation might not be running?

Hi @aargenzio 

Maybe just to check another use case, which gives us a similar error. Can you please share the settings of the Order Type RT? In particular, can you share the settings on the Template tab?

I’m suspecting that the RT order type possibly requires stock allocation, and at the time of the order creation the allocation might not be running?

Hi @chris49 

Below I show the configuration of the template.
Look, the consultant says that it is not necessary for this field to be marked. Anyway I activated it and tried but the error keeps coming up.

Thank you very much

HI @aargenzio 

A few things to verify:

What is the Requested on Date for the Sales Order?

What is the Ship on Date for the line item?

Is there Qty available?

Yes!!! i checked dates and stock and everything is correct. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @aargenzio 

Hi @chris49 

Below I show the configuration of the template.
Look, the consultant says that it is not necessary for this field to be marked. Anyway I activated it and tried but the error keeps coming up.

Thank you very much

Hi @aargenzio ,

Ok, then it doesn’t have something to do with the Require Stock Allocation setting. If you’re comfortable, would you mind sharing the payload you’re sending through to Acumatica, and to which endpoint, etc. 

I will then try and re-create the issue on a clean install of Acumatica and see what happens.

Helle everyone.

The issue has been solved, we were forgetting to send the approved field from the interface with acumatica. Now all orders can be made through the shipping process.

Thank you very much.

Alvaro Argenzio

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @aargenzio !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved