Ask a Question, Get an Answer - Nov 22 - Nov 26, 2021

• 29 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Connect, Learn and Share

It's great that we have such a vibrant Acumatica community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every member’s question so that no one goes away "empty handed".

• Shoutout to the following members who provided tips and assisted with unanswered questions this past week. Thank you for all your help

Think you have a potential answer, Jump In!

Help a Fellow Community Member Out!

Here's the list of questions that need response for this coming week. Which is WAY DOWN from last week (there was only one). For that reason (full transparency), I have added some older questions that don’t have a response. Hopefully with everyone’s help we can clean some of these up which may help others seeking similar answers in the future. Grab one before they’re gone:sunglasses: !

Sales Tax Avalara/Certcapture Integration force or override tax exemption in Acumatica

T190 Course - Cannot Deploy Acumatica Framework Tools

Business Event -> CRM Task -> Owner

Dynamic From Email Address from business events to notification template

Can the long running status success message be hidden programmatically?

User Profile Import/mass update

Beggining Balance for GL633000 with no Groups

Entry Types Implementation

Dashboard chart data not tally with data base record

System Monitor - Active Users list shows many duplicates

Safety Stock driven replenishment

Inventory Item Cost is not appearing in Balance tab in the Project Form

How to create Employee Time Card Approvals for Individual Project Managers

AR Payments with Cash Discounts Past Credit Terms

Work Order Material Cost Not transferring to Project.

Thank You All for Your Efforts! 

https://summit.acumatica.com/

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Chris Hackett, This is really useful for us. “Ask a Question, Get an Answer” is a great idea and a great way to provide the status to the community. Appreciate your idea.

Thanks

Userlevel 3

How can I remove a question that hasn’t been answered in two days and I’ve started a Case with Acumatica?  I don’t want to waste the communities time on a question I’ve resorted to filing with Acumatica.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mlupro87 - The community is made up of members including customers, partners and employees. All volunteer their time and expertise but it's not intended to be a replacement for paid support.  Your question can stay and if you're willing, please share the resolution with the community. The answer might help others out in the future. Thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved