Yo! From Maryland - DMV

• 23 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey everyone! Sean Reeves here… I am Director of Business Operations at Hope Builders Inc in Gaithersburg, Maryland. We are a GC and service company for national chain restaurants such as Starbucks Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, Darden Restaurants, and many more brands! 

I have built many of the operational processes at Hope and implemented multiple technologies and ERPs in my 10-year career thus far. Implementing Acumatica was a lot of fun and I enjoy learning how to use all of the tools each day! This community is amazing and I love meeting people at the summit! Hit me up! 

I have too many hobbies when I’m not working… I play flag football competitively, I like to golf, I love baseball and most sports (go O’s), I am a Certified Personal Trainer and huge fitness enthusiast. We go to the Arnold Classic in Columbus, OH every year! I am a metal guitarist with music on Spotify! I love modding cars--just bought a BMW M2 haven’t broke it yet. I enjoy trying new, international cuisines and going to amazing restaurants. I love coffee and whiskey too! 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @sean21 

Welcome to the Acumatica Community! You are so close to me! I am in central Pa in Altoona. Your business is interesting for sure! Maybe I’ll see you at Summit! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved