Introduction to the community

• 18 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello Everyone,

I am Chris Milan from NexTec Group. I reside in Tampa, FL and have the responsibility of sales for my organization. I started in public accounting at Coopers & Lybrand in Columbus, Ohio. I was also a controller for a number of years before moving into the consulting world. I have worked in ERP ever since and have enjoyed helping customers with their technology. 

I have three daughters, yes, I said three daughters and a great wife. The youngest just graduated from Memphis with a BFA in performance. So we are now empty nesters!! We also have 2 dogs, a lab (Bella) and a blue tick hound named Jake (from state farm).  We love living in Tampa which is much better than Ohio with all of that cold weather and snow.

NexTec Group is a 150 person consulting firm with offices throughout North America. We love working with Acumatica and helping our customers grow and leverage their ERP to run the business. We focus on construction, discrete manufacturing, project based customers and medical device/supply customers.

1 reply

Badge +18

Welcome to the Acumatica Community!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved